Value proposition for the maritime sector:
A global leader in the development of sophisticated, cost-effective and
highly competitive telematics solutions for remote monitoring and tracking
Contact: Yosi Schwarztuch
Products and technologies:
TETIS – Container Monitoring: Full real time control of cargo’s exact location, status from loading until final destination.
• More than 11 million cargo containers enter U.S. seaports annually**
• North America and Europe: most advanced, growing markets *
• Cargo theft is estimated in up to $30 billion annual cost***
• Cellular/satellite tracking systems expected to grow by 49.1% per year.
• Expected increase of remote tracking systems in intermodal containers: from 0.7% (2012) to
ESTABLISHED COMPANY: 15+ years’ experience. Traded on the London Stock Exchange. GLOBAL PRESENCE: Over 100 distributors, Over 50 countries, Over 50 logistics partners, Over 500k units sold. TECHNOLOGY PARTNER: Assa Abloy
(world’s largest locks manufacture), Gilat Satellite Networks (major Iridium distributor). ISO-9002 CERTIFIED: Field proven products with Global certification (FCC, E-24, and EMC)